This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Windows 10 UAP Exception "InnerExceptionCount"

Aug 19, 2015 at 4:13 PM
Hi,

I tried integrating the new Google Analytics SDK into my Windows 10 Universal App but so far i only get an exception saying

Count = error CS0103: The name "innerExceptionCount" does not exist in the current context

Here is some more detailed Expception Data: http://i.imgur.com/eAl8Ksj.png . Any Idea whats wrong?

Thanks for your hlep
Aug 25, 2015 at 5:16 PM
Thanks for including the screenshot. The error indicates that there was a problem loading analytics.xml from your project. Please make sure this file is included in your main (startup) project and that its Build Action is set to Content.

Note: this file used to be automatically included when you added a nugget reference to your project but NuGet 3.0 no longer supports this feature anymore so this step must be done manually.
Aug 31, 2015 at 8:42 AM
Hey Tim,

thank you for your answer and solution. I solved the problem by adding the analytics.xml AND analytics.xsd to my project.

Thank you for your great work I rely on this SDK for my work and i am deeply grateful that you made it!

cheers!