This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

App does not start. GoogleAnalytics.dll Cannot find or open the PDB file.

Oct 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Edited Oct 11, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Hi to all,
i'm building a very simple app for windows phone 8/8.1 (that's not a universal app) to test the sdk for a presentation.

I've followed your documentation and tutorial.
The app, without the sdk works properly. When I add the sdk, even without writing a single line of code to track the performance, the app crashes. It does not even start.

Here the output window.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Windows.RuntimeHost.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Windows.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Net.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Xml.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CoreCLR: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Programs\{24AF4C0A-355A-4BA3-A297-B7F074676568}\Install\GoogleAnalytics.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The program '[2944] TaskHost.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
As you can see, the problem is in the last two lines:
'C:\Data\Programs\{24AF4C0A-355A-4BA3-A297-B7F074676568}\Install\GoogleAnalytics.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The program '[2944] TaskHost.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Am I missing something?
The Google Analytics property is set up correctly. I think that there is something mising in the NuGet package.

Thank you for your help,
Regards,
Rik